points.com

Here, the points do matter!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

Number of posts : 1192
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sat 8 Jul - 18:01

Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Wink pirat cheers sunny santa woot woot woot woot banana Boggie Boggie booze booze booze Bouncy2 Bouncy2 clap clap Hug Hug Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.forumotion.com
Chimory

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sat 8 Jul - 18:09

Yipee! *watching taped WL episodes from last nights 3 hour block*

The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sat 8 Jul - 20:40

i saw it last night...it was great! I have about 20 tapes in my drawer

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 331
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 9 Jul - 7:43

igvmyslf1000pts wrote:
i saw it last night...it was great! I have about 20 tapes in my drawer
I only one tape full, and four tapes with one or more episodes scattered on them with others. And yes, they're all Kathy episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 9 Jul - 10:51

mine are all full Very Happy and yes they are all ryan episodes wink

Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 9 Jul - 10:56

I've been thinking about transferring the episodes I have on tape to DVD and make my own best of set for Kathy, but I'm too senimental about the tapes, as they hold fond memories. Plus, when you transfer something from VHS to DVD the quality ends up being distorted due to "built-in" copyright infringement, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 9 Jul - 11:48

yeah doesn't that suck! grr i hate it

Back to top Go down
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Tue 11 Jul - 7:00

I should count all my full tapes. I have SO many. I've taped over some before.

My tapes are full of WL US, WL UK AND DCS!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DCS DVD!

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Tue 11 Jul - 11:11

Here's the episodes I have on tapes:

On one tape I have Show No. 7017 (Kathy the fox-hunter Hollywood Director), Show No. 227 (the same episode that was on last night), and Show No. 323 ("E.T. want lap-dance!" "alright but you tickle!")

On another tape, I have Show No. 7025, the only Kathy episode so far where there was no winner. Also, it was the one where she became "the Girl who Sucks Blood".

On another tape, I have Show No. 330 ("my turn ons are humanity, integrity, and TV"), Show No. 339 (a waste of tape as Kathy was only in two games), Show No. 423 (Ryan the busy-body cashier), Show No. 409 (THE GOAT DANCE!), and Too Hot for Whose Line -- Show No. 413 (yep, the one where Colin gets lucky and grobes Kathy's breasts).

On another tape, I have Show No. 8005 ("if we broke up after a really nasty fight, how would you make up with me?" "I'd eat you!"), and Show No. 402 ("ZORROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" aka the best Whose Line episode ever). I also have Kathy's appearance in "The Man", and an episode of JoJo's Circus that she did voices on.

On the current tape I'm working on: Show No. 311 ("Mi-i-i-i-i-i-ke!"), and Show No. 302 (the only episode where "What are you trying to say?" was played). I also have Kathy's appearance on "Queer as Folk" on this tape, and man oh man is she sexy in her underwear!

Clips I've downloaded: Whose Line theme song (I had it, but it got wiped out), Whiney 1930's Gangster Girlfriend, Party Quirks and Living Scenery from Show No. 408 (The Evil Tickler), and Ryan and the Neon Light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Tue 11 Jul - 16:05

i love the "what are you trying to say" game

Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Tue 11 Jul - 16:33

I wish they played it more often, it was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Tue 11 Jul - 16:48

i know! lol

Back to top Go down
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 16 Jul - 21:21

OMG IT'S LISTED ON AMAZON!! YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT!!!!!!! *goes and begs parents*

Back to top Go down
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Thu 20 Jul - 19:06

OMFG!!!

*also begs parents*

*squeels*

The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Thu 20 Jul - 19:37

yay! I can't wait till it gets here ^_^

Back to top Go down
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Thu 20 Jul - 20:47

Me neither!

Whoser
Whoser

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Fri 21 Jul - 16:36

- The last word of Ryan's hoedown is bleeped.
US-120 - The last word of the second line in Wayne's hoedown is bleeped.
US-110 - Ryan in Narrate: "Like that pizza in the oven, I wanted him [bleeep.] It just occured to me. We're never gonna be able to use that."
US-109 - Greg in Props: "Yes, Senator [bleep], I think this will work out for you."
US-221 - The last three words of Ryan's hoedown are censored.
US-204 - Wayne, wearing a lei in Hats: "In my land, you can always get [bleep]."
US-223 - Josie in Scenes From a Hat (rejected themes for restaurants): "Hello and welcome to Dead [bleep]s, 109 recipes that you can do with your [bleep with censored bar]." Drew comments, "I don't know if they told you, but in America we can only get away with it if you pronounce it [bleep]." Also, the last word of Drew's Hoedown is bleeped. (well, the word before "Hey!")
US-216 - Ryan with a bird mask in Dating Service Video: "It's time for something other than an egg to get [bleep] around here."
US-214 - Drew: "What the [bleep] was that?" after a woman fills the cup on his desk.
US-238 - Ryan "buzzes" the last word of his hoedown.
US-303 - Wayne in Motown Group: "Man, is that [beepbeep]? You're standing knee-deep in it!"
US-305 - Ryan in Irish Drinking Song: "He never bought me [beep]!"
US-320 - The last line of Colin's Hoedown: "I've never been so happy with someone picking my [bleep with "censored" bar]."
US-341 - Chip in Scenes From a Hat: "He's such a [bleep], he scratched my eyes out."
US-321 - The last word of Colin's Hoedown is bleeped.
US-322 - The last word of the third Greatest Hits song that Colin names is bleeped.
US-327 - The word "snatch" is censored in all airings of this episode but the first.
US-336 - After being insulted by Ryan in Hoedown, Drew says, "I tried to save your life, [bleep-bleep]."
US-410 - Scenes From a Hat includes the scene "Statements that will get bleeped by the censor." Wayne: In Espanol, I'm El Grande Ricardo. But you can call me Big [bleep with censored bar]. Greg: "I'm George W. Bush and I'm a [bleep with censored bar] ijimimit." Colin beckons and says, "Here [bleep with censored bar]." He repeats it for the following scene.
US-308 - Ryan holds up a finger, but a censored bar is covering his entire hand.
US-407 - Brad sings in Greatest Hits, "She's looking awfully good, I'm really sportin' [bleep]."
US-413 - Colin's quirk in Party Quirks is "Suspects that people are not the sex they claim to be and is trying to find out for sure." During the game he touches Ryan and Wayne's crotches and Kathy's chest. Each time he grabs, there is a censored bar preventing the viewer from seeing it.
US-318 - When Chip jumps on Ryan's back, Ryan says something that is bleeped. Also, after the game Ryan says what he was saying: "Get the [bleep with censored bar] off! Get the [bleep with censored bar] off!" The use of the word "erection" in this episode is bleeped when aired on ABC Family.
US-412 - Brad in Scenes From a Hat ("What politicians' wives are really thinking as they smile and wave from the podium"): "I sure hope my husband licks [bleep] tonight."
US-421 - Ryan pretends to scratch his eye but there is a censored bar blocking his entire hand.
US-416 - Ryan in Scenes From a Hat ("How the naked Fridays policy turned out at your office"): "My boss will see you now." Colin says, "Well, take your finger off my [bleep]." After Scenes From a Hat, Drew tosses the hat and it knocks over a camera. He says "Oh [bleep]!" twice.
US-508 - Wayne in Duet sings, "...because people say it's not funny, oh just give me two wolf ears because I love to [bleep-bleep]."
US-403 - Colin in Scenes From a Hat ("If actors were completely honest during their award acceptance speeches"): "Man, you don't know how many [bleep] I've had my [bleep] up just to get this."
US-432 - Drew gets upset that that he can't use the suggestion "Cosby and Hitler." He has to get another suggestion from the audience. "The name of the 70's sitcom you're gonna be singing about is Bill Cosby and the Insurance Salesman. "[[bleep]in' hilarious, i'nit?" In Scenes From a Hat, Wayne jokes about a Baywatch cast member inflating her breasts while falling and Drew comments, "We'll let you do that, but whatever you do, don't [bleep]in' make fun of Hitler." Then Brad makes a few jokes about Tonto for another scene and Drew adds, "I love that. Let's make fun of the Native Americans all you want, who gives a [bleep] about them."
US-402 - After Wayne sings to Doug the chemistry professor: "Says he's a chemistry professor, actually owns a [bleep-bleep] in Van Nuys. They call him The Professor." Ryan in the World's Worst TV advertisement: "Is your penis too small? Well let just...[bleep]" (he messes up)
US-511 - Whoopi to Wayne in Props: "Ow! Are you swinging [bleep]s again?" After Living Scenery, Drew imitates "Crazy Ted": "I just want soup, [bleep-bleep]!"
US-406 - Brad in Party Quirks: "Whitney Houston, I'd like you to meet [bleeeep]." Wayne in Scenes From a Hat ("Hit numbers from a musical about breasts"): "Ohhhh, damnthosesomebig [bleep-bleep]."
US-433 - Ryan asks Colin in Questions Only, "Did you just drop another tab [blee-eep]?"
US-501 - As Greg crouches down while imitating Igor, his face gets close to Colin's crotch. "What are you talking into?" Colin asks. Greg replies, "Just checking your [bleep]" In Hats Drew makes fun of the lack of audience response Greg gets from a butterfly joke, to which Greg shoots back, "You put the [bleep with censored bar]in' wings on."
US-506 - Ryan after being gay western characters in Party Quirks: "I'm gonna [bleep] you...away."
US-515 - Drew says something that is bleeped after he nearly chokes on a mint.
US-517 - In Scenes From a Hat ("Unusual phrases to be teaching in an English as a second language class") Ryan says, "Repetez. Use your blinker, [bleep bleep]."
US-514 - Kathy as the World's Worst person to share an office with: "Listen, honey, I don't want to have a fight at work, all right? My office mate is right here. Well maybe if you could get it up once in a while I wouldn't have to [bleep] your brother every two seconds!"
US-518 - The last word of Ryan's Hoedown is censored. While reading the Credits, Colin says "Oh you little [bleep]!"
US-603 - Greg in Hats: "I have a giant fish head on. I'm forty-two [bleep] years old."
US-520 - In Hollywood Director, Brad does an x-rated version of the scene. He says, "You guys wanna see my fingers turn blurry?" and they do. After Ryan makes fun of Colin after Press Conference, Colin says, "When I said a stick with a big nose, what I meant was [bleeep]."
US-604 - fter Scenes From a Hat ("Things that your waitress says to you that could be misconstrued as sexual"), Drew says, "Who can forget the ever-popular 'More cream in your coffee?'" Ryan adds, "Oh! Or, uh, [bleep-bleep]."
US-345 - Greg as Shedding Cat Man in Superheroes as he's being hit on by Ryan: "I'm not that kind of [bleep]!"
US-314 - In Film TV and Theatre Styles, the style is Shaft. Ryan says, "I'd say you are one bad [censored]" right before Colin says "Hush your mouth!"

here's the list again, next post i will re-iterate what i'm pretty sure each one is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nyrambler
NYRambler
Whoser
Whoser

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Fri 21 Jul - 16:42

the first one, where i forgot the episode #... i dunno, it could be one of anything
US-120: the word bleeped is 'laid' (it was 27 years ago that my dad got laid)
US-221: <fbomb> Mrs. Claus
204: well, duh
214- f bomb
320- balls, probably
410- LMAO I LOVED THIS ONE! wayne is obviously 'big d**k', dunno gregs, probably f-bomb, and colin says pussy
413- LMAO!!!!!
506- probably blow
604- probably 'f--- me'

and i won't beg my parents, i can get it myself :-P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nyrambler
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   Sun 30 Jul - 12:58

yeah that's it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)   

Back to top Go down

Todays WLiiA DVD update (yipee!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2