points.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points.com

Here, the points do matter!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head

Go down 
+5
Chimory
Dwight Schrute
DriftyAlison0
Dmaf
igvmyslf1000pts
9 posters
AuthorMessage
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

Number of posts : 1192
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head Empty
PostSubject: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 14:25

have fun...
Back to top Go down
http://points.phpbb9.com
Dmaf
Groupie
Groupie
Dmaf

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 15:31

Oh ey di dy de di de di de di de di de di
Back to top Go down
DriftyAlison0
Got Drifty?
Got Drifty?
DriftyAlison0

Number of posts : 623
Other : I have a crush on Ryan Stiles! So you can ether deal with it or you can deal with it!
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 15:34

Ryan Stiles butt naked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/driftyalison0
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 15:34

lmao yes now that you mention it
Back to top Go down
DriftyAlison0
Got Drifty?
Got Drifty?
DriftyAlison0

Number of posts : 623
Other : I have a crush on Ryan Stiles! So you can ether deal with it or you can deal with it!
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 15:35

Colin wit hair....Ryan with no hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/driftyalison0
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyMon 5 Jun - 15:36

ryan singing hoedowns
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

Number of posts : 147
Other : The Office rules
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyFri 13 Apr - 22:13

Food food food food...
Back to top Go down
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptySat 14 Apr - 9:24

now you're making me hungry :(
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyTue 17 Apr - 18:30

sex
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptySat 21 Apr - 21:57

This is the song that never enddsssss Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianmay.com <--MY FAVORITE WEBSITE EVER!
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
whoselinerocks

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptySun 22 Apr - 18:08

Bill wrote:
sex
You wish!
Back to top Go down
Wet Biscuits
Pleb
Pleb
Wet Biscuits

Number of posts : 26
Other : I'm an expert on "The Who"
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyWed 25 Apr - 11:21

whoselinerocks wrote:
Bill wrote:
sex
You wish!

Bill and Whoselinerocks doin it in the backseat of the car

Shocked
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
S-J
Groupie
Groupie
S-J

Number of posts : 69
Other : Just call me King Betty.

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyWed 25 Apr - 11:38

That's sick Nicole, he's way too young for you.
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyWed 25 Apr - 18:49

...Or am I?
Back to top Go down
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
whoselinerocks

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyWed 25 Apr - 19:49

All I'm saying is ... Demi Moore!
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:27

GI Jane?
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:23

Goats milk cheese sitting on a tin roof of a house waiting to be destroyed by a plastic crow bar and seven and a half dwarves that aren't really dwarves at all because they're over six feet tall and don't really have beards, but then again beards don't really make the dwarf.. kind of like how too many soups spoil the soup... do too many beards spoil the dwarfs? The answer is found deep within the Mongolian jungles where there are tigers that live with their mommy's and daddy's and then they get big and eat people that have been hiking for many days out in the jungle, so the tiger still go hungry because the people are practically starved to death just like I am right now. I really want some chips but sometimes chips get lodged in my throat and that reminds me of the time when an icecube just slipped right down my throat! It was a big one too. I choked for a few seconds and my friends laughed at me and then I swallowed it and they never even knew. They thought I was joking. My friend, Alice was there laughing when she really should know about this stuff since she's swallowed her share of beads in her life, let me tell you! Also.. her brother was vaccuming one time and accidently sucked up this lego and then he took it out and just stuck it in his mouth and like |[].,<...

and then this purple tree starts sprouting books, right? But not just any books... SCIENCE books! So I read about this object that is initially made of plasma—an ionized form of matter. "A supernova may briefly out-shine its entire host galaxy before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this brief period of time, the supernova radiates as much energy as the Sun would emit over about 10 billion years. The explosion expels much or all of a star's material at a velocity of up to a tenth the speed of light, driving a shock wave into the surrounding interstellar gas. This shock wave sweeps up an expanding shell of gas and dust called a supernova remnant."

AND I THINK GOSH!! I wonder who edits text books!?! You know I once wrote my name wrong in a text book one time. How humiliating! I spelt it "christina" instead of "christine" and "christina" is the name of a mad rooster. The rooster gave me a big gash in my knee that's still there to this day! The gash is sort of shaped like the Nile river 0o][;'><;;;;;::''/,,......

CHRISTINA THE MAD ROOSTER
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:34

Love, Chim <3
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

Number of posts : 331
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyFri 27 Apr - 14:20

Chimory wrote:
Goats milk cheese sitting on a tin roof of a house waiting to be destroyed by a plastic crow bar and seven and a half dwarves that aren't really dwarves at all because they're over six feet tall and don't really have beards, but then again beards don't really make the dwarf.. kind of like how too many soups spoil the soup... do too many beards spoil the dwarfs? The answer is found deep within the Mongolian jungles where there are tigers that live with their mommy's and daddy's and then they get big and eat people that have been hiking for many days out in the jungle, so the tiger still go hungry because the people are practically starved to death just like I am right now. I really want some chips but sometimes chips get lodged in my throat and that reminds me of the time when an icecube just slipped right down my throat! It was a big one too. I choked for a few seconds and my friends laughed at me and then I swallowed it and they never even knew. They thought I was joking. My friend, Alice was there laughing when she really should know about this stuff since she's swallowed her share of beads in her life, let me tell you! Also.. her brother was vaccuming one time and accidently sucked up this lego and then he took it out and just stuck it in his mouth and like |[].,<...

and then this purple tree starts sprouting books, right? But not just any books... SCIENCE books! So I read about this object that is initially made of plasma—an ionized form of matter. "A supernova may briefly out-shine its entire host galaxy before fading from view over several weeks or months. During this brief period of time, the supernova radiates as much energy as the Sun would emit over about 10 billion years. The explosion expels much or all of a star's material at a velocity of up to a tenth the speed of light, driving a shock wave into the surrounding interstellar gas. This shock wave sweeps up an expanding shell of gas and dust called a supernova remnant."

AND I THINK GOSH!! I wonder who edits text books!?! You know I once wrote my name wrong in a text book one time. How humiliating! I spelt it "christina" instead of "christine" and "christina" is the name of a mad rooster. The rooster gave me a big gash in my knee that's still there to this day! The gash is sort of shaped like the Nile river 0o][;'><;;;;;::''/,,......

CHRISTINA THE MAD ROOSTER
*Brain short-circuits* drunken
Back to top Go down
Wet Biscuits
Pleb
Pleb
Wet Biscuits

Number of posts : 26
Other : I'm an expert on "The Who"

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyFri 27 Apr - 20:04

Goats Cheese,Yum!
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head EmptyTue 29 May - 17:20

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head   Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that'll get stuck in Liz's head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
points.com :: Games :: Scenes From A Hat-
Jump to: