points.com

Here, the points do matter!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Lies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Number of posts : 331
Age : 49
Location : 123 Sesame Street
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Lies   Fri 22 Dec - 13:56

I just thought I'd speak the truth AGAIN...

Bill made up that crap about the e-mail I sent him as for one thing my e-mail shows no record of me sending said e-mail, secondly I don't know his e-mail address, and lastly he is (or in this case was) one person who I wouldn't send something like that to, but after this, he is now an ex-friend as well.

I know what you all are doing: you keep posting lies about me to try to get me to post in the crap threads about me so that way I'd be violating Jay's new rule "it (KGF) is not allowed to post here anymore" so I can be banned once again. Please, I may be naive at times, but I certainly was NOT born yesterday!

I still find it funny I'm not allowed to talk about you all anymore, yet you all STILL talk about me all the time (and most of it is LIES); the whole incident at Whoserville was MONTHS ago, why the heck can't that hatchet be buried already? What happened in the past is past, why not leave the past alone?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 9 Jan - 16:55

So what exactly do you mean when you say "past is past"?? Do you want to come back to Whoserville?? That's not up to us but the Capatin alone.
And even if you are allowed back ... what do you expect to find there??? friends?

I'm seriously asking you these questions. What do you expect us to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Wed 10 Jan - 6:26

pretty sure ive explained to him before people talk about him because he's a moron, and its funny taking the mick out of people more stupid than you. Still tries to get me banned off that crappy muppet forum aswell hahaha.

Got really angry when I told everyone he didnt understand how babies are made aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Number of posts : 331
Age : 49
Location : 123 Sesame Street
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Wed 10 Jan - 16:35

You know what Coop? I honestly feel sorry for you, I really do, you and Nicole both because how sad is it that you both devoted your lives to make someone else's life a living Hell? It's pretty sad if I do say so myself.

By the way Nicole, I'd like to quote you for a minute...
whoselinerocks wrote:
what do you expect to find there??? friends?
I'll say it before, and I'll say it again: you and I USED to be friends back during the good old days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Thu 11 Jan - 17:02

exactly ... until you said some pretty offensive things.

And in which way, my dear, have I devoted my life to make someone else's life a living hell?
I was just answering your post. talking to you without cursing, insults, ....

I'm not trying to make your life living hell, I just like to know what you post on forums. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you said some not so very nice things about me and Whoserville in the past (stripper, ...).
Are you really surprised that someone from Whoserville answered you on this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Number of posts : 331
Age : 49
Location : 123 Sesame Street
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Thu 11 Jan - 20:42

Got logged off, let's try this again...
whoselinerocks wrote:
exactly ... until you said some pretty offensive things.
Actually, the way I remember it was you got mad over some of the smallest things I said: like whenever I would mention homosexuality in general, you'd go balistic then drag your brother into the scene and act as if I was directly insulting him... in fact, wasn't it ME who asked if he was a Whose Line? fan so he could possibly post with us and we could get to know him?
whoselinerocks wrote:
And in which way, my dear, have I devoted my life to make someone else's life a living hell?
I was just answering your post. talking to you without cursing, insults, ....
Wherever Coop follows me to, you're always sure to follow: Muppet Central, IMDb, even here, and whatever Coop does to make my life miserable, you always seem to help him along... actually you're not so bad since we DID used to be friends, but Coop DEFINITELY has devoted his life to make mine a living Hell.
whoselinerocks wrote:
I'm not trying to make your life living hell, I just like to know what you post on forums. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you said some not so very nice things about me and Whoserville in the past (stripper, ...).
Oh yes, during the "Whoserville II" stint... I'll admit I DID go way to far at that time and I let my anger get the better of me, I would offer an apology for that, but since you stopped accepting apologies from me well before I was initially banned from Whoserville, I seriously doubt this time will be any different.

Now please remember Nicole, you did ask me privately to stop speaking of you all AND Whoserville that way, correct? Well, I assure I have seriously worked on that since then, even when a lot of times people have asked me what went wrong at Whoserville, I simply said I didn't want to mention it because I seriously didn't, and yet I still find random "KGF bashing" posts scattered through out Whoserville, whenever newbies join and ask about the "infamous KGF" you all talk about what a horrible person I am, and even Bill's recent claim about an "e-mail from KGF" which I did NOT send! Perhaps I still deserve it, but seriously - SERIOUSLY, jeffdavisfan is right, anytime I'm brought up over there, everyone gets mad and upset... so WHY continue to bring me up?

Like I said, the incident at Whoserville was MONTHS ago, and I've been more than willing for quite some time to forget the whole thing and move on, but no matter how hard I try, someone (mostly Coop) will pop up wherever I'm at including KGZ to give me a hard time, and to me that suggest that we're NEVER going to see the end of this conflict.

So what I'm seriously saying is, can't we all just seriously forgive, forget, and move on so you all can continue having fun at Whoserville without having to worry about what I'm up to, while I can continue on with my life at other forums without having to worry about seeing you guys to pop up and give me and my friends a hard time so we can finally bring a PERMANENT end to this conflictt so EVERYONE can be happy... has ANYTHING I just said made ANY sense whatsoever? SERIOUSLY?
whoselinekrocks wrote:
Are you really surprised that someone from Whoserville answered you on this thread?
Actually I am because I actually forgot you two were here because it was really just me, Liz, and Drifty for a while there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 1192
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 14:34

*sigh* ...I'll let you guys battle this out and then i'm gonna lock it. So..unless one of you tells me to lock it before hand...by all means..work it out. Very Happy

_________________
I ♥ Apolo Anton Ohno

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.phpbb9.com
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 16:01

You've proven how sad you are by feeling the need to come on a forum and post about "lies". You're a sad Censored, simple as that.

Had you not devoted your weird little life to telling people how they should like a shit improv actress then I wouldnt have had a problem with you to begin with. It just so happens you decided to do just that, and abuse the people who told you they thought she was shit.

You were then banned from a website for doing so, you then went to another website, and slagged off the other website for banning you because you were abusive(yet you dare call someone else sad lol! )

You then decided you would abuse people on that website aswell, as they didnt back your sad little case up. You got banned again, laughably you decided to blame others for that. Sad.

You then plotted, on another website how you would spam the first website you were banned from. Sad. You got caught before you even started lol!

Since then you have continued to try and argue your way back onto the sites and even dragged other people to your level. You even try to get me banned on other sites now, simply because you're so bitter about the fact you got yourself banned from websites I used, but are too stupid to realise it was your fault.

Just the other day, I was posting on that Muppet site, not talking to you, yet you decided to involve yourself, and implied I had done something wrong. Sad.

I once even tried to help you on that site, when I gave you a link to a website, you gave me abuse(surprise lol! ).

Each time you do something to try and annoy me, I do something back, but never before you do something. That's what you don't seem to understand, because you're stupid.

I imagine it must be a tough life you lead though, with what must quite frankly be deranged parents. Anyone who would allow their son to grow up not understanding how life works, must be pretty messed up themselves. They've obviously turned you into a bit of a weirdo and a liar.

Hopefully you'll sort yourself out soon and remember, God is with you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Number of posts : 331
Age : 49
Location : 123 Sesame Street
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 17:00

barneygumble wrote:
You've proven how sad you are by feeling the need to come on a forum and post about "lies". You're a sad cunt, simple as that.
YOU'RE the :Censored:, not me!
Coop wrote:
Had you not devoted your weird little life to telling people how they should like a shit improv actress then I wouldnt have had a problem with you to begin with. It just so happens you decided to do just that, and abuse the people who told you they thought she was shit.
I abused no one.
whatashambles wrote:
You were then banned from a website for doing so, you then went to another website, and slagged off the other website for banning you because you were abusive(yet you dare call someone else sad lol! )
Again, I abused no one.
Karl Pilkington wrote:
You then decided you would abuse people on that website aswell, as they didnt back your sad little case up. You got banned again, laughably you decided to blame others for that. Sad.
Once again, I abused no one.
imabanana wrote:
You then plotted, on another website how you would spam the first website you were banned from. Sad. You got caught before you even started
Don't forget it was partial "Elmo's" idea too.
froglet wrote:
Since then you have continued to try and argue your way back onto the sites and even dragged other people to your level.
I dragged no one to my level, SOME people just so happen to have been on my side since the beginning, but choose not to show it because they don't you all know it.
I don't how many other aliases you've got wrote:
You even try to get me banned on other sites now, simply because you're so bitter about the fact you got yourself banned from websites I used, but are too stupid to realise it was your fault.
Just trying to return the favor after you and your friends got me banned from Whoserville.
Oh yeah, messyplace is another wrote:
Just the other day, I was posting on that Muppet site, not talking to you, yet you decided to involve yourself, and implied I had done something wrong. Sad.
I did no such thing.
who cares? wrote:
I once even tried to help you on that site, when I gave you a link to a website, you gave me abuse(surprise lol! ).
"Help"? Wait a minute... YOU? Help me? YOU?! lmao
Seriously, who cares? wrote:
Each time you do something to try and annoy me, I do something back, but never before you do something. That's what you don't seem to understand, because you're stupid.
You're stupid.
Coop wrote:
I imagine it must be a tough life you lead though, with what must quite frankly be deranged parents. Anyone who would allow their son to grow up not understanding how life works, must be pretty messed up themselves. They've obviously turned you into a bit of a weirdo and a liar.
Excuse me, excuse me, my parents may be weird and quirky, and "old-fashioned", but my parents are certainly not deranged and they are not messed up!
wrote:
Hopefully you'll sort yourself out soon and remember, God is with you.
You're the one who needs to sort YOURSELF out, but yes God is with me, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 17:55

Didn't your Dad have an affair? What a guy.

Your parents arent "old fashoined" they're either stupid or deranged. Noone would let their kid grow up not understanding how children come about.

You abused lots of posters, this is the simple fact. WTATA don't ban people for anything other than abuse of posters or spam. You werent spamming, you were abusing people.

You genuinly are a very thick individual.

Nice of you to blame your friend aswell. What a guy you are..taking after your Dad probably.

Such a liar aswell, if there was a god to be with you, he wouldnt be taking you to heaven. He'd most likely spit on you, laugh in your face and send you to hell.

What a joke you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Number of posts : 331
Age : 49
Location : 123 Sesame Street
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 18:11

I've had it with you! I really have! I did not abuse anyone, you all abused me and then put the blame on me, just like you started dragging a friend of mine at Muppet Central into another one of your arguments and true to fashion you put the blame on him. My parents and stupid nor deranged, so quit dragging them into this! You ALWAYS start things then put the blame on others. How DO you live with yourself? If you're 19, or 26, or what age you claim to be, shouldn't you have other things to worry about right now like a job, or a life?

I don't know the heck it's going to take to get you people to leave us alone, but I might as well turn the other cheek if you're never going to quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 18:49

So angry about something on the internet...a bit sad isnt it?

You did abuse people, you are a liar.

I didnt drag anyone into an argument at that Muppet place, he was just a bit of a moron who I needed to explain something to. Other posters even backed me up, obviously you're slightly retarded though so wouldnt understand why that was. Your friend is a homophobe by the way.

Your parents are stupid.

I don't start things then blame others, I enter arguments, win, then piss people off. You are proof of this.

I don't live with myself, I live with my Brother, Mam and Dad. Normal they are aswell.

You're what? 17? You should get a girlfriend..or are you still not allowed to date? hehe

I dont know the heck either, never heard of the heck.

You'll need a lot of cheeks in your life, they're going to get hit a few times unless you sort yourself out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DriftyAlison0
Got Drifty?
Got Drifty?
avatar

Number of posts : 623
Age : 31
Location : Cedar Rapids Iowa
Other : I have a crush on Ryan Stiles! So you can ether deal with it or you can deal with it!
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 20:21

barneygumble wrote:
So angry about something on the internet...a bit sad isnt it?

You did abuse people, you are a liar. Well from what I have witnessed your the liar.

I didnt drag anyone into an argument at that Muppet place, he was just a bit of a moron who I needed to explain something to. Other posters even backed me up, obviously you're slightly retarded though so wouldnt understand why that was. Your friend is a homophobe by the way.

Your parents are stupid. His parents arn't stupid. My mother once told me that if someone is calling anyone names then they must consider themself that. So you must consider your parents and yourself stupid.
I don't start things then blame others, I enter arguments, win, then piss people off. You are proof of this.

I don't live with myself, I live with my Brother, Mam and Dad. Normal they are aswell.

You're what? 17? You should get a girlfriend..or are you still not allowed to date? hehe Hey some people choose not to date. I am 20 and I haven't dated yet.
I dont know the heck either, never heard of the heck.

You'll need a lot of cheeks in your life, they're going to get hit a few times unless you sort yourself out. Well you need to do the same thing as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/driftyalison0
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 12 Jan - 22:18

Noone chooses not to date, they simply arent chosen to be dated. Unlucky for you I guess.

Drifty, the "if you say it you must think it about yourself" logic is and always has been a load of shite. My parents are both smart successful people and have given me a regular upbringing. His have left him thinking babies come from the planet Gargon and were not allowing him to date at the age of 16.

As far the "as far as I can see you're the liar" comment, why would I expect any different from you? You will most likely end up in the same cult enjoying the same suicide/murder pact as KGF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Sat 13 Jan - 16:23

Courage-Bagge wrote:
Actually, the way I remember it was you got mad over some of the smallest things I said: like whenever I would mention homosexuality in general, you'd go balistic then drag your brother into the scene and act as if I was directly insulting him... in fact, wasn't it ME who asked if he was a Whose Line? fan so he could possibly post with us and we could get to know him?.
Maybe they were the smallest things to you, but not to me. We talked about this via PM and you said I should tell you the next time I find something you said offensive. And what did I do?? I told you via PM the next time and you went on about in a discussion with James. THEN I went ballistic.
Courage-Bagge wrote:

Wherever Coop follows me to, you're always sure to follow: Muppet Central, IMDb, even here, and whatever Coop does to make my life miserable, you always seem to help him along... actually you're not so bad since we DID used to be friends, but Coop DEFINITELY has devoted his life to make mine a living Hell.
Actually I asked Coop to come along to Muppet Central and here.
the imdb thread was a link on Whoserville.
Courage-Bagge wrote:

Now please remember Nicole, you did ask me privately to stop speaking of you all AND Whoserville that way, correct? Well, I assure I have seriously worked on that since then, even when a lot of times people have asked me what went wrong at Whoserville, I simply said I didn't want to mention it because I seriously didn't, and yet I still find random "KGF bashing" posts scattered through out Whoserville, whenever newbies join and ask about the "infamous KGF" you all talk about what a horrible person I am, and even Bill's recent claim about an "e-mail from KGF" which I did NOT send! Perhaps I still deserve it, but seriously - SERIOUSLY, jeffdavisfan is right, anytime I'm brought up over there, everyone gets mad and upset... so WHY continue to bring me up?
Show me ONE just one thread I started about you. You will also have a hard time finding ONE post where I'm bashing you. I'm NOT bashing you. So stop saying I do that. Because I don't Don't throw me in a pot with KGF bashers. Yes, I do have my issues with you, had a little fun and yes, I'm not your biggest fan, but I'm not an assh*le.
Courage-Bagge wrote:

So what I'm seriously saying is, can't we all just seriously forgive, forget, and move on so you all can continue having fun at Whoserville without having to worry about what I'm up to, while I can continue on with my life at other forums without having to worry about seeing you guys to pop up and give me and my friends a hard time so we can finally bring a PERMANENT end to this conflictt so EVERYONE can be happy... has ANYTHING I just said made ANY sense whatsoever? SERIOUSLY?
It does make sense and I'm willing to think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WLiiAxxManicxx41
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 28
Age : 24
Location : GEORGIA, baby!!! Yea!
Other : I heart Star Wars!
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Mon 15 Jan - 17:31

barneygumble wrote:
Noone chooses not to date, they simply arent chosen to be dated. Unlucky for you I guess.

Many people choose not to date! I guess some people aren't as dependant as others. I've been able to date for a year now.. many guys asked me to the dance but I said no because I was going to the movies with a friend. I guess I keep my promises.


I will lock this post if more insults are made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.okgo.net
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 16 Jan - 8:17

Sorry, that was supposed to say "no-one that age".

You're only 13....been able to date for a year...KGF...17...never been allowed to date ever. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 1192
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 16 Jan - 11:43

Some parents don't allow it.

_________________
I ♥ Apolo Anton Ohno

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.phpbb9.com
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 16 Jan - 15:35

Yes, when their kids are about 12 or 13.

At 16..in this day and age...to not allow your kid to go out on a date, is ridiculous. You might aswell bring a bully round to the house just to sort it out there and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 1192
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 16 Jan - 16:11

llol

but hey..if some parents don't allow their kids to date at that age it's their choice.

((haven't we talked about this before?))

_________________
I ♥ Apolo Anton Ohno

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.phpbb9.com
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Tue 16 Jan - 17:09

Don't know.

It's their decision yep, they'd be making the wrong one though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 1192
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Thu 18 Jan - 11:56

according to you, though...

not according to them.

_________________
I ♥ Apolo Anton Ohno

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.phpbb9.com
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie


Number of posts : 66
Age : 108
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Thu 18 Jan - 17:12

Because they havent a clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
avatar

Number of posts : 1192
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 19 Jan - 11:44

alright then...i see your point

_________________
I ♥ Apolo Anton Ohno

“If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing, I remember the journey.”-AAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://points.phpbb9.com
whoselinerocks
Groupie
Groupie
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lies   Fri 19 Jan - 19:15

I'm actually dissapointed that KGF didn't respond to my post.
So much for good intentions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lies   

Back to top Go down
 
Lies
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
points.com :: General :: General-
Jump to: