points.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points.com

Here, the points do matter!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...

Go down 
+3
Dwight Schrute
igvmyslf1000pts
Seymour Butz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

Number of posts : 331
Other : OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Registration date : 2006-06-03

If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... Empty
PostSubject: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyThu 21 Dec - 8:54

I don't really like this show anymore, but if you were the host of the show, or the big boss man (or woman) in charge of the show, what changes would you have made? Here are some things I would've done...

1. The 18 age-limit was ridiculous (and I STILL don't know HOW Molly got it), I'd bump it down to like 10 or 15 or so.
2. I'd give each performer a chance to participate in every game that's played (so since she wanted to do one so much, I'd let Kathy have a shot at a Hoedown).
3. Even though I felt the show wasn't the same without him, but since so many people feel differently, I'd put Wayne back on rotation with other performers so there would be a wider variety of recurring performers (picture line-ups like: Brad/Greg/Colin/Ryan, Chip/Kathy/Colin/Ryan, Jeff/Kathy/Colin/Ryan, Greg/Chip/Colin/Ryan.
4. I'd give Chip and Kathy (and Jeff too) more air-time and more tapings to be a part of, because Brad and Greg (especially Brad) were on MUCH much more than they were, and they're all equally a part of the ensemble (even though Jeff really isn't but I liked his appearances).
5. I'd hire Ryan a couple of body guards because I'll allow audience members to actually meet their favorite performers after the show.
6. I'll let the performers wear demin so Kathy can slip on one of her favorite pairs of jeans and people will be like "What? She gave up her trademark black pants?"
Back to top Go down
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

Number of posts : 1192
Other : Short track speed skating is awesome!
Registration date : 2006-06-01

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 22 Dec - 11:14

Courage-Bagge wrote:
I don't really like this show anymore
Shocked really?!

i still would've changed the 18 limit lilke you said.
Back to top Go down
http://points.phpbb9.com
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 22 Dec - 13:49

igvmyslf1000pts wrote:
Courage-Bagge wrote:
I don't really like this show anymore
Shocked really?!

Shrek wrote:
Really really!
Back to top Go down
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 22 Dec - 14:07

aw, how come?
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 22 Dec - 14:21

igvmyslf1000pts wrote:
aw, how come?
Whoserville.
Back to top Go down
Dwight Schrute
Whoser
Whoser
Dwight Schrute

Number of posts : 147
Other : The Office rules
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptySat 14 Apr - 11:49

Courage-Bagge wrote:
igvmyslf1000pts wrote:
aw, how come?
Whoserville.
That's no reason. Just because you having problems withother people over the internet, shouldn't mean you should start hating the show. You got Kathy, so that's one reason why you should like the show. Anyway, let's get back on topic, ok?

I would change the age limit to 15 because 10 is too young to hear such language.
I would let other peoples play more often, like Kathy for example, should be able to do a hoedown.
Back to top Go down
igvmyslf1000pts
The Perfect Soldier
The Perfect Soldier
igvmyslf1000pts

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptySat 14 Apr - 16:28

Yeah That
i would've liked to hear kathy do a hoedown.
Back to top Go down
redfurrymonster84
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 70
Other : Kendra
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptySat 14 Apr - 17:16

Quote :
1. The 18 age-limit was ridiculous (and I STILL don't know HOW Molly got it), I'd bump it down to like 10 or 15 or so.
I'd make the age limit like at the movies. You need parents with you if you're under 18 and want to watch rated R.

Quote :
3. Even though I felt the show wasn't the same without him, but since so many people feel differently, I'd put Wayne back on rotation with other performers so there would be a wider variety of recurring performers (picture line-ups like: Brad/Greg/Colin/Ryan, Chip/Kathy/Colin/Ryan, Jeff/Kathy/Colin/Ryan, Greg/Chip/Colin/Ryan.
I agree, it wouldn't be the same without Wayne... keep him.

Quote :
That's no reason. Just because you having problems withother people over the internet, shouldn't mean you should start hating the show. You got Kathy, so that's one reason why you should like the show.

th_yeaht.gif
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyMon 16 Apr - 11:48

igvmyslf1000pts wrote:
Yeah That
i would've liked to hear kathy do a hoedown.
Well, if ABC Family ever resumes airing the rest of the current "new season", we might find out whether or not the rumors of Kathy doing a Hoedown from the "Zorro" taping are true or not... we still have two "episodes" left from that taping, thus resulting in FIVE episodes from my favorite taping as opposed to the usual four.
Back to top Go down
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-07-15

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyMon 16 Apr - 12:17

Just one more thing for her to be crap at.
Back to top Go down
Wet Biscuits
Pleb
Pleb
Wet Biscuits

Number of posts : 26
Other : I'm an expert on "The Who"
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyMon 16 Apr - 12:35

Mad
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2006-06-14

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 19:51

barneygumble wrote:

Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianmay.com <--MY FAVORITE WEBSITE EVER!
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 19:54

Chimory wrote:
barneygumble wrote:

Neutral
Canadian comedians are too smart for him.
Back to top Go down
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 19:56

Says the one who can't spell.
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:04

barneygumble wrote:

Oh. Burn. Ouch. Big deal. Rolling Eyes

Net-bullies are just insecure control freaks. But that's another story. I suggest we skip the drama and stick to topic, please?
Back to top Go down
barneygumble
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:06

He insults me..and you call me a bully. You're a strange person.
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:07

Chimory wrote:
barneygumble wrote:

Oh. Burn. Ouch. Big deal. Rolling Eyes

Net-bullies are just insecure control freaks. But that's another story. I suggest we skip the drama and stick to topic, please?
Hey wait a minute, I'm supposed to be the insecure one, if they're going to be insecure, I'll be out of business! Crying or Very sad

But, back on topic... I don't believe I'd have games where the host would be involved since not too many people seemed to like that.
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:07

Courage-Bagge wrote:
I don't really like this show anymore, but if you were the host of the show, or the big boss man (or woman) in charge of the show, what changes would you have made?

Gosh. I would make more show and less commercials. scratch
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:10

Chimory wrote:
Courage-Bagge wrote:
I don't really like this show anymore, but if you were the host of the show, or the big boss man (or woman) in charge of the show, what changes would you have made?

That's the problem with modern-day television: too much gosh-darn commercials! That's why I can't watch old shows in syndication anymore because they cut some much content out just to make room for commercials.
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:16

Courage-Bagge wrote:
Chimory wrote:
Courage-Bagge wrote:

That's the problem with modern-day television: too much gosh-darn commercials! That's why I can't watch old shows in syndication anymore because they cut some much content out just to make room for commercials.

It's quite a shame. Crying or Very sad

Btw, I'm not WLIIA's biggest fan anymore, either. I still like the show and the comedians, but not as much as I used to. Oh well! It happens.
Back to top Go down
Seymour Butz
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:19

Yeah I mostly watch for Kathy anymore anyway, occasionally I'll catch Chip or even Jeff; I'd rather watch this new Thank God You're Here any time.
Back to top Go down
Chimory
Chimory

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... EmptyFri 20 Apr - 20:22

Courage-Bagge wrote:
Yeah I mostly watch for Kathy anymore anyway, occasionally I'll catch Chip or even Jeff; I'd rather watch this new Thank God You're Here any time.

Oh! I saw the last couple seconds of that the other night! It was pretty funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...   If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show... Empty

Back to top Go down

If YOU Were Host and/or Number One Behind the Show...
Page 1 of 1